Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sandra Bullock's Oscar Win in her role in the film “All About Steve.''



It has never happened before - an actor won both a Razzie and an Oscar in the same year. How did Sandra handle such an honor?
"Did I really earn this, or did I just wear you all down?" She joked with the audience, who rose to their feet for a standing ovation for the actress, who'd never been nominated before.
Bullock said - "I would like to thank the Academy for allowing me in the last month to have the most incredible ride with rooms full of artists that I see tonight and that I've worked with before and I hope to work with in the future, who inspire me and blaze trails for us." she continued. "Four of them that I've fallen deeply in love with I share this night with and I share this award with." I also want to thank my family and my family of the film, everyone who showed kindness and also those who were mean.She said,I want to thank my mom..., who broke into tears while giving her acceptance speech.

Sandra Bullock's Video:




"I will come back next year. I will give back the Razzie," She promised, if after watching the film, the audience had a great change of heart.
Sandra Bullock, one of the most successful female actors in Hollywood Industries.
Congratulations to Bullock on both awards and for just seeming like a cool celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment